There are a number of great tools available to county and state election administrators to secure registration systems and their offices overall.
Advocates – bring these tools with you to meetings with your local election officials to offer them concrete resources to make securing our elections easier.
Training for Election Officials:
- IAGO, Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL) & Center for Democracy and Technology (CDT) – Do Election Security Trainings Check their Websites for Up to Date Information
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission – Ten Things Election Officials Can Do
Three Actions to Take Today:
- Center for Internet Security – Join & Sign up for Free Security Updates for Election Officials
- Contact your Regional Dept. of Homeland Security team and sign up for a Cyber Hygiene Vulnerability Scan. See Election Infrastructure Security Resource Guide – Expert Contact Information & Resources for Election Security Support – pg. 9
- Sign up for the Dept. of Homeland Security Phishing Campaign Assessment, p. 8
Guides & Resources