Looking for further election security resources? Our coalition partners have plenty of useful research, highlighting the problems and solutions associated with voting and audit systems.
The severity of the problem differs across the country. But until all 50 state have paper ballots and sufficient audits, we have work to do everywhere! Only two states are secure right now, so wherever you are, we want you to join us and help protect and secure our elections in your community. Make sure you sign up, so you can play an active role, ahead of the 2020 elections and beyond.
To read more on active steps you can take to improve election security, check out our Take Action page.
Secure Our Vote Grassroots Resources
- Map of Election Security Priorities By State
- New Toolkit for Advocates & Election Officials, Brennan Center for Justice, Common Cause, National Election Defense Coalition & Verified Voting
- Recordings of Past Calls and Webinars
- Secure Our Vote Printable Petition – Gather Signatures to Raise Awareness
- For more activist tools visit the Take Action page.
Factsheets & Handouts For Election Officials & Public
More Secure Voting Machines
- Are you Ready to Audit?
- Why do a Tabulation Audit?
- Verified Voting Step By Step Guide: Checking the Paper Record
- Risk-Limiting Audits: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Post-Election Audit FAQs, Secure Our Vote & Common Cause
- Map of State Election Audit Laws & Explainer, Verified Voting
- Searchable Database of State Election Audit Laws, Verified Voting
Securing Voter Rolls & Elections Infrastructure Overall
- Election Security in all 50 States, Center for American Progress
- Federal Funds for Election Security (Brennan Center and Verified Voting)
- 9 Solutions to Secure America’s Elections, Center for American Progress
- Securing Elections from Foreign Interference, Brennan Center for Justice, 2017
- America’s Voting Machines at Risk, Brennan Center for Justice, 2015
Election Security Experts