Looking for further election security resources?
Join us and help protect and secure our elections in your community. Make sure you sign up, so you can play an active role in our democracy by making sure every vote is counted as cast.To read more on action steps you can take to improve election security, check out our Take Action page.
Secure Our Vote Grassroots Resources
Learn more about the For the People Act and how it affects election security here.
- Map of Election Security Priorities By State
- Toolkit for Advocates & Election Officials, Brennan Center for Justice, Common Cause, National Election Defense Coalition & Verified Voting
- Recordings of Past Calls and Webinars
- Secure Our Vote Printable Petition – Gather Signatures to Raise Awareness
- For more activist tools visit the Take Action page.
Resources For Election Officials & Public
- Quick Tip Resources for Election Officials
- Election Security Factsheet
- Online Election Security Training for Election Officials – From the Center for Technology in Civic Life and the Center for Democracy & Technology
- Election Cybersecurity Fact Sheet – Election Infrastructure: Vulnerabilities and Solutions, CAP
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission – Ten Things Election Officials Can Do
- Global Election Security – Countries Move Away From Paperless Voting
- Securing the Vote: 8 Best Practices for MSPs
More Secure Voting Machines
- Are you Ready to Audit?
- Why do a Tabulation Audit?
- Verified Voting Step By Step Guide: Checking the Paper Record
- Risk-Limiting Audits: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Post-Election Audit FAQs, Secure Our Vote & Common Cause
- Map of State Election Audit Laws & Explainer, Verified Voting
- Searchable Database of State Election Audit Laws, Verified Voting
Securing Voter Rolls & Elections Infrastructure Overall
- Election Security in all 50 States, Center for American Progress
- Federal Funds for Election Security (Brennan Center and Verified Voting)
- 9 Solutions to Secure America’s Elections, Center for American Progress
- Securing Elections from Foreign Interference, Brennan Center for Justice, 2017
- America’s Voting Machines at Risk, Brennan Center for Justice, 2015
Election Security Experts