Did you miss a call or want to share what you learned with others who did?
How to Observe an Audit Webinar with Stephanie Singer, Verified Voting – Wed. Oct. 3, 2018
Webinar on the Better Safe Than Sorry & Protect Our Vote Toolkits from the Brennan Center for Justice with Liz Howard, Counsel, Democracy Program and Rokey W. Suleman, II, Director of Elections, Richland County, South Carolina – Wed. September 19, 2018
Webinar with Edgardo Cortes, Senior Advisor to the Brennan Center for Justice & Former Commissioner of Elections for the State of Virginia – Tues. June 12, 2018
Election Security 101 webinar series
Election Security 101 – Local Advocacy – Tues. April 17, 2018
Slides from the Webinar (sorry no audio recording is available)
Election Security 101 – State Advocacy – Tues. April 10, 2018
Learn what you can do to advocate for paper ballots and better post-election audits at the state level. With Washington activist Kirstin Mueller, Sara Henderson of Common Cause Georgia and Jen Hill of Common Cause Delaware.
Unfortunately, Kirstin Mueller’s presentation was not part of the recording, but you can check out the powerpoint slides here.
Election Security 101 – Overview – Tues. April 3rd
With a small amount of federal funding for election security coming to the states, learn about what we can do to make sure our elections are secure for 2018 with actress and voting rights activist Piper Perabo, Verified Voting Board Chair Barbara Powell, and Public Citizen’s Deputy Communications Director Don Owens.
Past Call Recordings:
1.Call Recording: Election CyberSecurity Call with Expert Susannah Goodman of Common Cause, Thursday, Sept 7th.
2. Call Recording: How to conduct your first meeting with your local election administrator, Wednesday Sept. 20th
3. Call Recording: Webinar with Election Assistance Commissioner Tom Hicks, Denver Director of Elections Amber McReynolds, Barbara Simons of Verified Voting and Hannah Fried of Access Democracy, Thursday October 26.
4. Call Recording: Call with Rep. Jim Langevin of Rhode Island on risk-limiting audits and the PAPER act, plus activist check-ins, Tuesday November 14th
5. Call Recording: Call with Verified Voting President Marian Schneider and Center for American Progress 50 State Election Security Report author Danielle Root. Wednesday, February 21st.
6. Call Recording: Election security briefing with Professor Richard DeMillo, Verified Voting President Marian Schneider and Common Cause Director of Voter Integrity Susannah Goodman
7. Video: Election security briefing with Professor Richard DeMillo, Verified Voting President Marian Schneider and Common Cause Director of Voter Integrity Susannah Goodman